Each URINEO loop is a total of
A new option this year was a 1 mile out-and-back section on the hilly "Monkey Trail".
Lloyd Thomas (2 monkey trail laps)
- Distance award was waiting for him at the finish. Needed some miles for his yearly average.
- Was he really even there???
Todd Hanks (first ultra)
- Still trying to convince himself that he likes the roads
- Did some soul searching and decided to dance on some MMT rocks
Gavin White (1st ultra)
- Went farther than any White has gone. Ready to keep his shoes dirty!
Jim Harris (29 monkey trail laps)
- Came to the abyss and then fell in and could not get out.
Brian Musick (13 monkey trail laps)
- Kept running until he found the party.
- Got lost driving to Cleveland and decided to go for a run
- Still looking to stay 1 minute in front of Shaun at YUT-C
- Was almost running like he stole something
- Had to hurry home to check the temp of his hot tub
Jeff Musick (20 monkey trail laps)
- There to answer the phone for his brother
- Still tired from his OC 100 finish
Christine Ballas Kalie
- Came, saw, and then did some running
- Kept chasing Kimba
- Ran in circles waiting for her rents
- Made a wrong turn, lucky to find the car
- Shine on you crazy diamond
- Not too happy about needing to wear a hat
- Pacing duties
- One loop to start his MMT training
- Swam through the frigid Lake Glacier to complete a triathlon
- Came up with the idea of running out-and-backs on the Monkey Trail but couldn't get out of Michigan